Montag, 10. August 2015

My comfy OOTD

Hi dears

You are the best. I´m so suprised to see that my readers all over the world and the most of you are from Germany and America.
My english isn´t good.
But I´ll try to blog in English. (I give my best.)

This outfit is so comfy and fashionable. It´s perfect for a whole day.
When I´m leaving my home, I´m often several hours away.
For me is comfortableness very important so that I can long time to be on the move.
Here you can see a combination with a pink backpack and pink croptop.
I´ve say you that I´m not a pink-wearer. I don´t now but i had this two items at home and force me to wear this things.
And here my pictures:

Lovely regards

MerveSu








1 Kommentar:

  1. Adorei esse look, tão básico, tão street.
    Eu usaria com certeza! Vai me servir de inspiração quando quiser montar algo assim.
    Você é muito estilosa.
    Beijos!

    Último Biscoito | www.ultimobiscoito.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Translate